Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sincerely 'Fro Me to You



From "We are THAT Family" The purpose of Sincerely 'Fro Me to You (every Thursday) is to link up a post about something from your past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of your 'fro or post something from last year and tell about it.
Today I'm picking on my first born... and no Conan O'Brien isn't his Dad! I'm almost certain this was the longest his hair ever was as these days he keeps it very short and always neat. (bragging to redeem myself for using this picture!) Well, better yet let me just post some recent pictures for his defense.

Here he is with his first born and did I mention he's a great Daddy too?

King for a day! Always a king in my book.

Rough and tough exterior, but a sweetheart on the inside.

Almost got that 80's hair going on here, but not quite.

This is one of his prouder moments...bringing home dinner for the winter.
*****************************************************************

And couldn't finish off the Fro Day without DD's cat with a Fro!

1 comment:

Molly Woodall said...

He is STILL a most handsome dude!