Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Pink Shelf

At least a year ago, and maybe even longer ago than that...a couple of girls that I work with and I were at the local resale store. One of them bought this pink shelf and ask me to paint it a lighter shade of pink. Well, she completely forgot about it and I completely took liberty with it, by covering it in broken glass, beads and other adornments.



I just wish I had taken a picture before I covered it, but I didn't...so imagine it without all this pink stuff glued to it.

I filled it in with a white grout and then sealed it.

I'm quite proud of how it came out. I think my co-worker liked it too, I just hope it didn't pull the sheetrock off the wall when she hung it.





1 comment:

Jarrod Pettit said...

That looks like it would taste good...