Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Trip to the Walmarts

On the recent Valentine's weekend Hubby & I made a trip to the local Walmarts. I decided to stay in the car and read my book and let him run in and get the goods needed.








Well, my A.D.D. kicked in and I became distracted by all the shoppers coming and going.....so I dug into my purse and pulled out my camera and the rest is this blog....


















































Just a little glimpse of a valentine... although there was the guy with the huge box of RED cookware, which I'm sure wound up as some body's valentine! (darn the luck, I missed that shot!!)



































This was the best.....don't you just love the kid who finds fun in everything???
















Back and forth, back and forth, while the rest of the family had their own cart which they were unloading into their car, while Jr. played hot rod with the cart....








"Oooops! They're pulling out and going to leave me!"












People watching was far more fun than reading my book!

5 comments:

Michele said...

There's probably something illegal about all this!!

Anonymous said...

What's sad is Jarrod rides the cart like that!

GRAMS said...

You are sooo funny. Of course I will adopt you. I hate cleaning so I could really use another child. My 7 have all abandoned me for their own messes and are no longer my slaves. You must move to Utah, make me yummy snacks every hour on the hour, follow after me and do my bidding, laugh hysterically at my jokes, tell me I am wonderful and beautiful and talented every 10 minutes, clean up after all family functions without complaint, play with my friends and get silly when we do and most of all, never complain. Are you up for it? Janis

Michele said...

Seriously! Where have you gone???

It's funny how when you were blogging away I was MIA and now that I'm blogging away you're MIA!

Get back onboard... I miss you!

GRAMS said...

I think it was 18 guage but I don't know for sure. I threw the package away. It was the thickest I could get at the craft store. Have fun. Janis