Thursday, February 19, 2009

Biggie Size

A few weeks ago I joined Weight Watchers. This isn't my first rodeo, but I sure hope it is the last! At least that's my goal. I think the biggest thing I learn from WW is awareness. It seems when I'm not focused on what goes in my mouth that's when things get out of control.....go figure. I've discovered I can settle for smaller portions and still feel satisfied. Just paying attention is the biggest obstacle. Seems everything is bigger and more when it comes to food. How did things get so out of control and how did I ever think that I didn't need control?? Taking one day, one step at a time is the best and only way it will work for me. So as I write this and sit here and watch "The Biggest Loser" and realize this isn't true reality either.....who loses 10 or more plus pounds a week every week? and who has the opportunity to workout for 8 plus hours a day? Slow and steady wins the race is my motto... and make the right choices...


Hummmmm, which taco is the better choice??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! What a great blog! I love it!