Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Fav

ROAD TRIP!!!






We will be rising early tomorrow for a weekend Road Trip.








I've really been looking forward to this one because most of my kiddos are going with us. Well, all but 3 of us. I guess 9 out of 12 isn't too bad. Our oldest son and his family and our favorite daughter (without her hubby...he's in Vegas on business) will be going. We're going to miss Jaybird and his bride, too. Crying



It's not too late to change your mind......


We have tickets for the Texas musical on Saturday night. I think the grandkids will enjoy it along with everyone else. Ladybug has promised not to cry this time.....she went when she was about 10 or so and cried when they broke for intermission because she thought it was over!








Just a wee bit worried how Mr. Bad Knee is going to maneuver these....



He got clearance from the knee surgeon on Wednesday. I believe our seats are somewhere in the middle.


I guess I'll fill in all the details on Monday as to how we made it.




No comments: