Monday, June 8, 2009

A nice drive

Last Sunday hubby and I made a short road trip to Caddo Mills. It was past time for the old red truck to have some "under the hood"care. He has a friend that is a shady tree mechanic that we took the truck to.

I took the opportunity for a photo shoot. If you were driving behind me you would have never known that was what I was doing...

Shooting pictures of cows...

great homes out in the countryside (my dream!!)...

the great lake of Lavon...


and the crops of the country side.

And almost made toast of this little hummingbird as we were arriving the great city of Josephine! (not really on the bird toast...just a close up of my rearview mirror ornament)

Just past the city park in Josephine...

we left the old red truck and headed back home.

Nothing better than a drive into the country...LOVE IT!!

1 comment:

Molly Woodall said...

Ok, so I get on your blog to read your road trip news. And then the music starts up......Andy Kim singing "Baby I Love You"....oh my stars! That was the very first 45 record I bought....cost me 50 cents. I WORE that record out.
Thank you for the memory lane trip!