Monday, January 12, 2009

Reality

Well, as you read this I will be facing the grim reality that I'm back in the saddle again (at work). I tried in vain this weekend to take my mind off of the upcoming inevitable. With a hair cut, helping DD paint a desk, shopping, seeing THREE movies, having lunch with my DS's and their families, attending Church twice on Sunday, having dinner with my DD and husband and last but not least spending a little quality time with my favorite grandmunchkinds!















Life doesn't get much sweeter than this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's not what you were saying last night!! ;)

Molly Woodall said...

OH MY STARS....those kids are getting so big!
I know you hated to go back to work....
I've gotten to be a boring soul now that I have my OWN house! I came in from work on Fri night and didn't even step out the door until this morning!