Friday, October 2, 2009

Voted Most Fun Couple on a trip to Seattle


I can't believe it was two weeks ago today that we were departing on our trip to Alaska!

It was the wee hours of the morning and we were both giddy....the usual...hubby making wise cracks with the air staff and them having the utmost sympathy for me for putting up with it for HOW MANY YEARS!?
Well it finally paid off.......



Shortly before touch down the stewardess brought us a bottle of champagne.....





and snuck in some grub from first class to us.


All at no charge!


They said we won the prize for being the most fun couple on board!



I was so excited I ran up a few rows to where our traveling friends were to tell (BRAG) of our good fortune.














Only to find why we must have been voted the most fun!!!!


1 comment:

Molly Woodall said...

WooooHOOO! They just found out what we all KNOW!
I'm glad y'all got to take such a great trip...while you're still young enough to enjoy it!
Love you BOTH!