Monday, August 3, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook Monday August 3, 2009


For Today...

Outside my window... a rose bed trying to survive the heat

I am thankful for... health insurance.

From the kitchen... watermelons, Israel melons & a couple of fresh tomatoes.

I am wearing... turquoise pants set

I am reading... Alphabet Weekends by Elizabeth Noble



I am hoping... a cleaning fairy to stop by my house..

I am creating... a lot of trouble for myself

I am praying... for faithful friends and family.

Around the house... stuff!


One of my favorite things... a drive in the country.

A few plans for the rest of the week... paying bills, cleaning house, washing car....fun stuff.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Just one of those interesting things we see on those drives in the country...

No comments: