Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quick makeover

My co-worker and friend recently brought this little topiary to me for a make over.









Along with a roll of black and white dotted ribbon.
I gave it a quick shot of compressed air and a little sponge bath...wrapped the ribbon around the trunk and put a nice bow on it's head.



Now, I'll tell you about the funny part.... it just looked a little plain, so I called my friend and asked if she would mind if a put a "B" on it. Mind you I didn't say the LETTER B, so her reply was: "Oh okay, like up on the top in the bare spot?" and I said: "No, I don't think we're on the same page...I was thinking on the front of the pot" and she said: "Oh, I was thinking about a 3 dimensional one" and I was scratching my head completely confused. Well, it hit me about the time I finished it that she thought I was referring to a yellow and black BEE!





I think she was quite pleased when she saw the finished product and it didn't have a big bumble bee on the front of it. I'm sure it will fit much better this way in her pink and black room than it would have with a BEE on it!



1 comment: