Thursday, July 9, 2009

Computer troubles

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called my favorite son-in-law, and asked him to come over.




He clicked a couple of buttons and solved the problem.


As he was walking away, I called after him, 'So, what was wrong?


He replied, 'It was an ID ten T error.'


I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired, 'An, ID Ten T error? What's that?
In case I need to fix it again.'


He grinned. 'Haven't you ever heard of an ID ten T error Before?'

'No,' I replied.

'Write it down,' he said, 'and I think you'll figure it Out.'
*
*
*
*

So I wrote down:
I D 1 0 T


I used to like the little brat.

3 comments:

Molly Woodall said...

Hahaha! Don't you hate it when they do that to you? But, aren't you glad you have him?
I bet you even FED him!
Did you get the old newsletters?

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, he has all kinds of jokes up his sleeves! I didn't even know about that one!

Jaybird said...

I haven't heard that one, I'll have to use it! I usually use "PBKC Error"- Problem Between Keyboard and Chair. :)